WTB Princeton Tec Torrent and Shockwave Lights - preferably BROKEN!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
looking to buy 2 torrents and 1 shockwave or similar big light not working (I.E. CHEAP!) (electrical problem, switch broken, bulb gone, batteries hosed) either LED or HID doesn't mater, as long as they don't leak.

I think you are going to have a bit of problem finding broke ones, P Tec...replaces almost anything under warranty no questions asked.

thanks ogre, i was about to write a similar one ... i believe their product is lifetime warranty ... the only people having a broken one would possibly be those who have sent a light back 3 or 4 times and just gave up on it after that ...

although they make a pretty good product, it isnt exactly apex for all applications so they do fail at times

this will be a tough one ...

you may want to try a few shops who deal with them and have lights laying around after PT just sent new ones and told them to dispose of old .... good shops wont dispose but will hold onto for parts to help "me" out in a jam

Raster man,
What exactly are you trying to do?

Sounds like you want to keep something dry (I use an older UK for a radio and gps).

Or, are you making your own light from scratch?
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom