www.leisurepro.com again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Advokat:
What discount scubatoys offer to scubaboard members?

10%, but not on closeouts and you gotta call. No place on the shopping cart to note that, though one time I forgot about the discount and placed an order online, and when I asked a few days later if they could still give me the discount they went back and issued a credit. But I think this was a matter of customer service and not standard procedure. Better to do it upfront on the phone.

DennisS:
I don't like negotiating on price. If that's the sticker price, I'll go and see if I can find it cheaper. Can you do me a better deal? playing the dickering price negotiating is something I don't do in the US. I assume they put that price on there because that's what they want for it. Two clicks and a credit card and my item is on the way without sales tax for the best price. They put their price on the item and the internet dealer put their price on the item. I'll match it, is BS.

I can understand the want to click and buy instantly, unfortunately as an authorized dealer, we have some restraints on what pricing we can show. We can match a price and give a full warranty - but simply not allowed to show a lower price on our page that what we have listed.... Just the rules if you want to be an authorized dealer with full manufacturers warranty.

Does best price come up when you "add to cart"?

scubatoys:
Sorry No!

You will have to give us a call or Email us and we will get you set up!

Thanks

Joe

These guys are legit. They gave me a great deal on a tank and some fins. I really like their customer service too. :)

DennisS:
Does best price come up when you "add to cart"?

That is another one of the rules that you cannot do that if you are an authorized dealer. Besides... We love talking to our customers!

well i know where i'm ordering all my equipment through. After hearing and seeing all the stuff scubatoys has.. leisurepro can take a walk in my books.

Hopefully ill be talking to the scubatoys soon!

Ingolf:
well i know where i'm ordering all my equipment through. After hearing and seeing all the stuff scubatoys has.. leisurepro can take a walk in my books.

Hopefully ill be talking to the scubatoys soon!

They have a great sense of humor too!

There is nothing wrong with LeisurePro. They have the best prices, a great website that is easily navigated, and offer equivalent warranty for items that they are not authourized dealers for. BTW it is pretty interesting to see just how many lines LeisurePro "Is" an authourized dealer for.

As a side note, I do like to support the dealers that contribute to ScubaBoard (ScubaToys, Divesports, Divers Supply, 123Scuba, ....) and most of them have as good or better deals as LeisurePro.

here-here on that one. Supporting the shops that support the boards and the customers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom