X scooter defects??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TerrysToys:
Not a troll, sorry I was away after I posted. I have been having pressure cracks in the plastic clutch plate and other plastic areas near the prop. I don't know much about the x-scooter technically and was wondering about this. As far as the superb support, I am not going to get into that. I was mearly wanting to see if any others are having the same problem. The shop I frequent alot wants to sell these, but I am having a hard time morally with all the resistance from dive-x to say something positive to prospectable customers. Thanks fdog for the link but that group is controled and I wanted to see if other people outside the yahoo group had any input.
Terry..
It would appear that if your having trouble finding anything positive to say about the X-scooter then you've never seen or touched one.

I bought this scooter after the long beach dive show in california. I dont know what my personal info has to do with anything. I only asked a question. I am not a competitor. Just wanted to know if others are having the same problems. So after all your speculations and paranoia the question remains the same. Is anyone else having plastic mold problems with the pieces around the prop? Thanks

TerrysToys:
<snip>Is anyone else having plastic mold problems with the pieces around the prop? Thanks
Nope. Just used both tails at Lake Tahoe today and looked at them, the plastic is perfect.

All the best, James

[red]---Mod Post---[/red]​
Several posts have been removed due to being off topic bordering on being an attack. Please, just because a person asks a question that YOU feel is perjorative, don't call them a troll. The accusation is hollow when there is no proof and it is inflammatory. If you are NOT having problems, then state you are not and stop trying to harrass TerryToys because he is apparently having some. It's great that you are more than satisfied as a user, but that does not mean that this is the case for everyone. If there are any further questions about this please PM me directly or take them up in site support. Thanks in advance.
[red]---Mod Post---[/red]​

Terry-

I have seen 2 X-Scooters with warped or otherwise bent prop shrouds, best guess was due to shipping. Ben sent out 2 brand new prop shrouds. Problem solved (in this case).

Back
Top Bottom