XL F1 yellow tips will they ever be available again?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just ordered a pair of reg. & XL size yellow fins (1 for wet suit boots, 1 for rock boots)the other day. The reg. size was in stock & the XL still back ordered. I'm not in a hurry for the XL, as I still have my Jet Fins & they work fine for the time being. I chose the yellow fins because most of the tech divers at our shop dive the F1's (the solid black ones) & I want a way to tell them apart from everyone else, plus the underwater visibility is also nice.

from what I heard from Hollis on Jan4th was the yellow pigment in the fins did not blend well and they where sent back to manufature, but they said it would only be another 2 weeks till they ship.. and I still don't have mine. when o when will they come??

from what I heard from Hollis on Jan4th was the yellow pigment in the fins did not blend well and they where sent back to manufature, but they said it would only be another 2 weeks till they ship.. and I still don't have mine. when o when will they come??

They told me it would be months last time I talked to them. That would make it March or later. Good luck....... They have not responded to any threads from what I have seen for over 45 days......

They told me it would be months last time I talked to them. That would make it March or later. Good luck....... They have not responded to any threads from what I have seen for over 45 days......

Production has been focused on the Black F1 however we are receiving limited shipments of the F1 yellow tip and shipping backorders as they arrive. We appreciate your patience.

Production has been focused on the Black F1 however we are receiving limited shipments of the F1 yellow tip and shipping backorders as they arrive. We appreciate your patience.
Nick, is there an estimate of when the yellow tips will start to ship in large amounts. I'll be looking to get a pair within the next 3-4 months.

Back
Top Bottom