Xploring Lembeh Strait!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Buggers... Oops! I mean, the Banggai... :D

f033jn9.jpg

f034fh9.jpg

Ed.

The Pattern and Colors...

f036tl9.jpg

e022ew8.jpg

Ed.

Ok so are you just really really trying to make us jealous here??

I think that's the idea !!!! I have complained about this in the past ................

Well done Ed, great pics once again.

Ed you are the master! I can't hold a candle here!

But if I could dare I noticed something little that bugged me a little. I really don't pretend to be in your league, your shots are probably the best on this board.

But I think the first shot on you Flambo post has a little bitty problem. There's a lot of noise in the upper part of the photo. If it had been cropped out or if you fstop could have been pulled in some I think it might have improved the shot. The problem was more that it caught my eye before I looked down and saw the perfect focus of his head.

Maybe I don't understand the subject very well. Does a macro shot always require a narrow depth of field?

Ok so are you just really really trying to make us jealous here??

Hehe... I'm just merely trying to share... I'm jealous of you fellas, getting to dive with GW and other sharky. My favorite marine lives! :D

AndyT - Thanks for the support, buddy! :D

Ed.

Ed you are the master! I can't hold a candle here!

But if I could dare I noticed something little that bugged me a little. I really don't pretend to be in your league, your shots are probably the best on this board.

But I think the first shot on you Flambo post has a little bitty problem. There's a lot of noise in the upper part of the photo. If it had been cropped out or if you fstop could have been pulled in some I think it might have improved the shot. The problem was more that it caught my eye before I looked down and saw the perfect focus of his head.

Maybe I don't understand the subject very well. Does a macro shot always require a narrow depth of field?

Hehe... No problemo, Ryan! In fact, I really appreciate the kind and honest comment. That way, I can try to improve more, so no hard feelings. :wink:

Anyway, I don't think those are noise. I think it the silts, since Lembeh diving is mostly muck. Moreover, there were 3 other photographers around. The focus was intentionally done on the head and it's a full frame shot (un-cropped). :D

Macro shots doesn't really always require a narrow DOF, but since I'm using a compact camera, I tend to use the higher F-stop. :wink:

Ed.

The Froggies Parade...

ff106pm6.jpg

ff107cv6.jpg

ff076eq7.jpg

They are so cute, spent most of my time taking them.... :D

Ed.

The Parade Continues...

ff096co9.jpg

ff118fb6.jpg

ff117rf3.jpg

Stay tune for the rest of the parade... :wink:

Ed.

Ed
I love the Frogies.
The Bangies have very strange colours, must be very difficult to get a good image.
You have great skill.
Victor

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom