Xploring Lembeh Strait!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok Ed, now you've really gone and done it !!!!!

What a great variety of Frogfish !! Only seen a couple myself.

Fantastic images !!!

Once again, thanks for the kind words, fellas. :D

Victor - I like them, froggies. Me think they are so cute! The Banggai is really interesting, they are kinda shy. :wink:

AndyT - Thanks buddy! You've always been supportive. :cheers:

Ed.

The Froggie Parade #3... :D

ff086nu8.jpg

ff123nw8.jpg

ff088sb8.jpg

Ed.

More Froggies...

ff077yu2.jpg

ff112ul6.jpg

ff091ss2.jpg

Ed.

Up Close & Personal...

ff074le4.jpg

ff081se7.jpg

ff116qa5.jpg

ff101mv8.jpg

The rest are in my webbie... Thanks for viewing! :D

Ed.

Great stuff again Ed! I gotta get myself there one of these days......It's just so hard to say no to Mabul, Sipadan or Mataking........sigh

Great stuff again Ed! I gotta get myself there one of these days......It's just so hard to say no to Mabul, Sipadan or Mataking........sigh

Thanks Eskasi! It's definitely two different types of diving. Btw, I'll be leaving for Mabul, in about 24hrs. WoooooHooooo! :D

Ed.

Ed,

Those are amazing shots. My wife and I are thinking about going next year and that was very motivating. I loved the Coconut Octopus in the clam shell!

Ryan

Ed,

Those are amazing shots. My wife and I are thinking about going next year and that was very motivating. I loved the Coconut Octopus in the clam shell!

Ryan

Thanks a lot, Ryan! It's my pleasure and I'm glad you like them. I'm sure both of you will do have a great time. :wink:

Ed.

Wow, those Frogfish would make great Gargoyles. Someone should put them on a building. Cool pics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom