xxl bcd or bp/wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

11x

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have someone who is intersted in learning scuba. My spare xl bc Dosent fit them. Is there a xxl or xxxl bcd out there? Or should I try and build a bp/wing to fit them. I would love to hear from some of you larger divers that can speak from personal experience. Thanks

Last edited:
Zeagle has something called a Personal Fit System that allows selection of modular components to match height and girth of any size diver.
More than just adjusting straps for length, this keeps everything proportional on the diver and is one reason these BC's dive so well and don't move around on the diver.

I've got both. I dive the BP/W.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who is def. an XXLT fit diver.....save the headache, go bp&w.

Just made th switch myself, and the difference in comfort and fit, plus trim, is night and day.....

now if I could figure out the proper use of the rear dump we'd be good...

I use a Seaquest Pro Unlimited, it's marked xl/xxl...I'm 6'4"/230 and it's loose on me in a 7mm w/all the straps as tight as they'll go, but I agree w/the others, a bp/wing and single piece of webbing is a less expensive setup to start w/and more adjustable....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom