XZ-1, INON strobes, arms and tray, INON lenses, SUBSEE 10X SOLA600 and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdfmail

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a XZ-1 Package for sale which includes:

XZ-1 Black ($500) Prices in brackets original price
Housing PT-05 (Camera and housing have around 20-30 dives and always taken care of) ($300)
Olympus PTMC01 macro lens Olympus PTMC-01 Macro Lens 200975 B&H Photo Video ($150)
Fisheye Fix mini focus light with adapter that attaches to ball arm + (2" ball arm - not in the link..it's extra). :.:..Oceanic Focus...Singapore's one stop underwater photography equipment...Underwater Strobe, Underwater housing, Inon, Canon, Olympus, Nikon, Ikelite, You name it!!.... ($122)
2 extra batteries ($20)
small soft case to carry the camera around

All of the above, $550 (Originally $1100)

Sola 600 $350 ($500)
INON UWL-H100 Wide Angle Lens 28M67 Type 2 Inon UWL-H100 28M67 Type 2 Wide Angle Conversion Lens [ino.456212143633] - $521.95 : Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros $450 ($522)
INON D-2000w with the 5 pin connector or fiber optic cables $400
INON D-180 with fiber optic cable $250
2 - INON fiber optic cables $40 each ($169)
Subsee X10 macro lens https://reefnet.ca/products/subsee/ $175 ($225)

S-Tray Trays, Arms & Mounts :: Trays :: S-Tray with Adapters - ($104)
Arms and clamps Trays, Arms & Mounts :: Arms & Clamps :: I-DAS Pro -
2 - 9" arms ($70)
2 - 5" arms ($46)
6 - clamps ($168)
2 - 3" YS arms ($24)
2 - INON 67mm lens caddy ($116)
2 - INON Strobe balladapters ($46)
2 - YS strobe ball adapters ($58)
2 - Ball to base adapters ($46)
1- Cold shoe adapter ($20)
Tray and arms $350 ($698)

I'm in Thailand and you have to pay actual shipping and PayPal fees.

I'd love to sell as a set obviously and I'll sell that for $2300 ($4363) Please PM me with requests but I'm going to give this a little time to see if I can sell as a set. Also, if you buy the set I'll throw in a camera backpack that fits the lot. Very nice actually and I paid $200 for it.

XZ-1 Rig.jpg

Last edited:
Everything listed for $2300 with a great camera backpack that holds the lot. Camera, housing, two macro lenses, one WAL, two strobes with optical cables, tray and arms two focus lights. Sola, INON, SUBSEE, Olympus, et all. I'll piece it out but the last to go are the INON and SUBSEE lenses as well as the SOLA. I'd prefer to sell the arms/tray, strobes, camera and housing first if not as a package.

Last edited:
Nice rig dude... why selling it? upgrade?

i love my xz-1 on the oem housing...

It's a nice rig, but I'm not diving much these days and need the cash. Maybe get something in the future if I miss it.

Strobes on hold...

INON UWL-H100 Wide Angle Lens 28M67 Type 2 $450
Subsee X10 macro lens $175
Olympus XZ-1 and housing $500
Arms and tray $300
Sola 600 $350

Still available.

Strobes reduced to $600 for both with one INON optical cable.

hey i need the arms i have a gates hc9 so it has a tray im putting sunray 2000 on it
whats the best you could let the arms go for im not shure on the tray the gates hc9 video house is pretty wide looks alot wider than the pic on that one
so just clamps and arms
ok thanks mike
mikemcloren@ymail.com

Hi,
Is the whole rig still for sale? I would be very much interested. where do you live in thailand. I am based in vietnam so not far and could may be pick up in person.
Franck

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom