Yak Diving "club" for "lesser Tampa Bay area"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok, i give up, but i'm still NOT gonna be in charge, and ya can't make me!

let's get back to topic.....who is interested in a yak diving club?

Well, I'm interested now that you are in charge.

Well lets see, that's me, solodiver, Pete, and Dana-in-charge. I'm thinking a few more would be nice, but four is good. I'll bet Nizzy will be in. He has a new yak.

:lol:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

This post is in reponse to NetDoc. You're just too quick Moteman.

you guys REALLY don't want me in charge. I'm an egotistical despot. I make Saddam Hussein look like a gay choir boy (no offense meant to either gays or choir boys).

Too bad it's over on the other coast. We could use a yak club on this coast. Kayuba is too far south... But, Moteman could be in charge of one over here, too... :)

Just a short hijack, hey Miss D, I got wings!:D

Good goin' sistuh! I bet you are loving it yes? So did you try one first, like I suggested, or just go get one?

I think I will be going back to a wing in the winter. too much diving to be done right now to sell mine then buy another.

So how many dives do you have on it so far? Going to sell the other one? I still say that was a darn good BCD for back in the day.

Well lets see, that's me, solodiver, Pete, and Dana-in-charge. I'm thinking a few more would be nice, but four is good. I'll bet Nizzy will be in. He has a new yak.

To The Peeps not In Charge; Dana and Mote :D You guys might want to think of who you know that is into yakking and shoot them a pm with a link to this thread. Remember not everyone lives on here like you Mike :54::burnout: Also, you only need someone to head things up until u get the club. After that it is pretty smooth sailing. Just look at the Tampa Club Forum :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom