Yankees Win!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry....disgruntled Met fan who's been treated to watching spoiled Yankee fans gloat six of the last eight years)

Go Marlins :boom:

No, Jeff, its not. You have every right. Please banish him!!!!!

GO Marlins!!!!!!

It is too bad the reds let both Aaron boone and Jack Mckeon go....oh wait look at who are 2 key players in getting their teams to the series....

I love the city of cincinnati...we get rid of the good ones and bring in more HS drop-outs...

Unfortunately, I think the headline is less "Yankees Win" and more "Sox managerial blunders in Game 7 cost them a trip to the World Series"

Grady Little should be fired -- NOW!!!

The curse of the Bambino and "Yankee Destiny" are all a bunch of BS. Grady Little's illogical, gut decision-making cost the Sox game 7.

You will see the Yanks will win another...

To bad the Cubs and Sox couldn't of made it...What a series that would of been...

D-Backs rull all :mean:

Spectre once bubbled...

is it abuse of power to banish this guy?

No, but before you ban him, I have a few ideas on what we should do with him (and all other Yankees scum)...

:flame: :whack:

:beheaded: :bash:

:hanged:

I too was hoping for a Red Sox win. They would have been much easier to beat in 4. :D

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom