Yay Firefox with Session Manager

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayward Son

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been using the session manager extension for a while & it's been handy to get back where I was. But this was a first.

I was writing up a rather lengthy reply in a thread when FF crashed. Nothing I could do, no way to highlight my text & copy it, nothing. So I restarted, recovered the crashed session & waiting while all the tabs loaded back up.

When it was done, it was right back where I left it. Including every character I had types up for that post. Really cool, bc being lazy, I likely wouldn't have typed all that again, LOL

Cool. That's been a feature of Opera for some time now. I'm glad to see FF incorporated it.

Is that in vs 3?

*edit: come to think of it I'm not sure of the Opera version will save text you've entered (like a long post) when it crashes (it might).

Session manager has been around for FF for sometime now thankfully, but v3 needs it because this browser crashes too d@$% much. Especially when gmail is open.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom