YDT 14 & 15 Trip February 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary, I forgot to get the meet time at the shop for this trip. Is it going to be 7:00 or 8:00??

Hi Amadus and Gulfdiver1970!!! Glad you are aboard. Walter, I WILL be wearing a hood so no crazy hair pics. :D

Kristal is checking her schedule to see if she can fit this trip in. Donna and I shopped this weekend and found the perfect hats to wear on the boat. Kristal will be getting her one too. Look out!!! We are a sight to see :wink:

7am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are merciless......:wink:

Darn, I wish I could do this, but A: it's deeper than I'm qualified for at the moment, and B. that day is bad for me anyhow. :(

I'm still hoping we can organize another trip to the Mass, but no one seems interested (or at least no one has replied to my other post about it.

Alright people. We need one more diver!! This is an awesome dive getting to do both YDT's on one trip. Usually you only get to do one and then move closer inshore for the 2nd dive. I enjoyed this so much last summer when we did it it became right up there with diving the Oriskany for me. You won't be disappointed. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom