YDT 14 & 15 Trip February 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denise,

Get this trip for me and I'll back you up on everything for now on. :wink: (and I'll stop writing your number on rest stop walls.)

:wink:

Come on people, surely someone out there just cant stand one more second of sitting on land and checking out out ScubaBoard for their scuba fix and wants to get out and enjoy an awesome site. This is one of the best dives I have checked out in this area. It impressed me so much that I asked Gary to include in his scheduling so that it might be easier to get out to this site since there is so much pressure to hit the "O" these days. This site is so cool I would do it as a second dive to the Oriskany any day. Matter o' fact that would kinda be a cool idea, 1st dive on the Oriskany, second on the YDT-14 (have to remember that idea for this summer). Any way this weekend is looking good so for those of you out there thinking about it, check out the weather forecast:

Friday, Feb 8
02.gif

High: 65 °F RealFeel®: 67 °F
Mostly sunny and nice

Friday Night, Feb 8
34.gif

Low: 48 °F RealFeel®: 41 °F
Clear to partly cloudy and breezy

Forecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast
Saturday, Feb 9
01.gif

High: 66 °F RealFeel®: 65 °F
Breezy with plenty of sun

Saturday Night, Feb 9
33.gif

Low: 42 °F RealFeel®: 32 °F
Clear and breezy

Forecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Sunday, Feb 10
01.gif

High: 64 °F RealFeel®: 68 °F
Plenty of sunshine

Sunday Night, Feb 10
33.gif

Low: 53 °F RealFeel®: 49 °F
Clear

This is going to be a good trip with good people. Come on and join us!!!!! If we fill the boat maybe we can get Denise and Donna to dance for us on the way out :wink:!!!!!

If one more person books, we will dance on the way back in..how about that :wink:...AND....speaking of celebrating, where are we going to eat/drink after the dive? :D

If Gary will give me a credit, pay within two weeks. I'll see about going. :) *currently broke*

EDIT: Ohh crap 115? Pencil me in. I'll see about the wife letting me go. (Since I didn't get to dive my one time last month. :p) (I thought it was more like 150 or so.)

mwhities if you are interested in going make sure to call Gary at 251-968-4279 that is the only way to get on the list.

where are we going to eat/drink after the dive? :D

Depending on when we get back in I may have to bolt back to P Cola for a scheduled date with the wife :wink:. If we are not too late how 'bout Tacky Jacks????

Hey Denise are you interested in hitting the Destin Jetties on Sunday the 10th? Here is the thread in the trips and marketplace
subscribed.gif
Destin Jetty Dive Feb 10th

mwhities if you are interested in going make sure to call Gary at 251-968-4279 that is the only way to get on the list.

Yeah, I know. That's why I said "pencil" me in. I need to confirm it with the wife later today. If it's a go and no one has called, I'll call Gary right away.

Michael I thought you had other plans for that weekend??!

Ohh crap. The dive is this weekend. I was thinking it was the weekend after next. Oh well. Nevermind. I'm getting my deep air/adv Nitrox instead . :)

Back
Top Bottom