(Yet Another) Which Drysuit Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, anyway, the only downside I can think of for this suit is that it will not pack as small as TLS or similar, or as easily, due to outer cordura layer (and this is a full cordura suit, with additional layer on knees, not just reinforced with cordura on critical areas). If traveling and package restrictions worry you, I guess you will be better off with something more lightweight, just take more care of it and that's about it.

Personally, I couldn't care less how it packs, I live by the seaside and usually drive myself or go with a buddy to a dive spot, so space or packaging is a non issue for me. :lotsalove:

The price was good, looks like it will last long and survive hell, so I think I made a good investment, that being my first DS and all. No plans for an upgrade in a year or two, so to speak.

Also, everybody so far has been really impressed with the thickness of wrist seals (latex), but that's expendable anyway, they will be changed many times in the years to come, so far I just need them to survive by May. Then it's wetsuit time again. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom