You just might be addicted to diving if.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"If your sunglasses get fogged up and you decide to spit on them to clear it, you might be addicted to diving."

I caught myself about to do that in a dive shop one weekend! I had the glasses in hand and was just about to spit when I realized what I was doing! This is funny now, and even FUNNIER to the shop owner when I told them!

Hmmm... permanent tank rack in the back of the truck?
(Walks outside with a measuring tape.)

divematt:
...You have (2) steel 95's, (2) steel 108's, (4) aluminum 80's and (1) 30 cubic foot pony bottle sitting in the garage filled with Nitrox, and you find yourself on the computer on Leisure Pro looking at tanks!

I can top that. You have 4) Al-80's, 2) LP 108's, 2) LP 120's, 1 set of LP 108's doubles, and 3 ponies (19, 30 and 40 cf), and when the latest weekly dive shop email comes out touting a HP 130, you email and ask how much they are. Then the owner emails back and says dang, don't you have enough tanks?

there is no backseat in your jeep because it got in the way of the dive gear

BabyDuck:
...if you have world-class diving 2 hours away & drive 8 1/2 hours every other weekend for the florida springs anyway!

...if you check a guy's watch to see if it's a dive computer before you check his ring finger.

...if you've outgrown 'sport diver' & the like for 'wreck diving', 'advanced diver', and the nacd & nss-cds journals.

(jean, i had a dream about you & a porcupine this morning. this pregnancy thing makes for some weird dreams!!)

Good thing it wasn't a GATOR !!!! :11: :11: :11:

Jeano Beano

You might be a diver if you build a trailer to bring your compressor to the dive site

You might be a dive addict if .... you own a 2nd backup coffee mug.

You might seriously be a dive addict if ... you fill it along with the first mug.

You might seriously be of concern to your dive addict buddies if ...
you run out-of-coffee drills at the office using your dual mugs.

(Don't even get me started on pony coffee mugs!)

1) Your dive gear costs more than your vehicle
2) You refer to work as a "surface interval"
3) You see a hot woman and wonder how she'd look in a wetsuit

You no longer have to pull out your credit card at the LDS because its on file...

Your kids want to get certified so they can remember what you look like...

First family holiday question out of your mouth is there a dive op...

jpcpat:
3) You see a hot woman and wonder how she'd look in a wetsuit

There's something wrong with this? OOPS! DAGNABBIT!
:blinking:

mmmm hot woman in wetsuit............oh ya

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom