You know you're a diver ADDICT when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You install tank racks in your 74 Dodge Power Wagon :cool2:

your addicted when you cannot possibly arrange a dive and sit around wishing while wearing full dive gear in the house

My total investment in diving is more than my whole education cost(from primary school to tertiary education,13yrs in total) and i spent money within 4yrs:D

Now thats scarily addictive!

Depends on where you live. In Germany, where i went to school, I would clearly be a cheapo. For what it cost me to go through my education (18 yrs), I could barely afford a decent regulator...
:D :D :D

....For what it cost me to go through my education (18 yrs), I could barely afford a decent regulator...
:D :D :D

I would be diving with a long straw then....one of the bendy ones so I can adjust my depth :rofl3:

You know your addicted to diving when you rent a tank to dive your koi pond because all the hurricanes and tropical storms made it impossible to dive the ocean.

By the way, I don't think the koi were amused.

Only 4' deep and about 20' x 12'. I wanted to learn more about muck diving? LOL Vis was only about 5'! And it was cold water!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom