You know you've been diving too much when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You lie about where you were last weekend because your friends are worried about you and they think you dive too much!

when you forget and start breathing in thru your mouth and make slooooow full exhalations

when you start timing everyting in relation to 10 foot increments

when you have a scuba equiptment wishlist pasted on the wall

While I have my name and business on 4 sides, I'm going to do it! I'm putting a white stripe diagnolly across the hood. :zorro:

I realized I might have a problem when I started refering to our downstairs bathroom as the Scuba Cleaning Room. We replaced the shower head with a kitchen sink on/off/spray nozzle, put in a drying bar, etc.

The misses went right along with it, but after a few guest comments she's pushing for a garage cleaning station...

bermudaskink once bubbled...

You consider doing a safety stop when going up several flights of stairs

Actually I've gotten so out of shape that I stop because I need a res-... Safety Stop! Yeah, THAT's what it is! :D

You catch yourself automatically reaching to remove the drying wetsuit when entering the shower.

adder70 once bubbled...
You catch yourself automatically reaching to remove the drying wetsuit when entering the shower.

I did a wetsuit dive this summer and ended up with a bruise on my chest from tapping the "inflator" over and over again..

Go to the doctor complaining about sore feet and after careful analysis the doctor tells you that there is an entire coral reef community growing between your toes!

:wink:

I actually know someone who had a coral polyp growing in his ear and he asked the doctor "well how I do I get rid of it? stick a parrotfish in there??"

someone who had a coral polyp growing in his ear and he asked the doctor "well how I do I get rid of it? stick a parrotfish in there??"

how can the above happen???!!

here's my contribution --

i look at next year's calendar and plan all my leave around public holidays and long weekends so that i can go diving

all i talk about is the previous dive trip that i just came back from and the next dive trip that i am going for.

all the t-shirts i have are from various dive locations.

i am guilty of quite a few of these.

Especially the "ok" signal thing. i use it all the freaking time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom