You will die! Kit of death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On a searious note, probably the first set of "gear" I bought used from, mostly, a guy in Council Bluffs. I still have most of it just to remind me that I got pretty lucky on my first few dives. it's pretty scary to look at that stuff now.

Uwatec aladin air x?

A GIANT $&@$&ing knife! Maybe this one?

3e7ybaqa.jpg

A bang stick/power head:

y4adezur.jpg

Probably about everything I own.

Scubapro MK25 A700
Zeagle Stiletto
Nova Seawing fins
roll up snorkel
Oceanic Datamask

I am sure to die on the next dive, if not then then one after that. Good thing I got rid of the split fins with spring straps and the Airsource 3, otherwise I would probably have been dead 70 or 80 dives ago. And I will probably die a pauper. I bought it all new and I take it in for service at the prescribed interval.

The first versions of the Inspiration rebreathers, aka yellow box of death...

Well nobody mentioned an old AL80, you know the ones that crack and explode when filling often times right after hydro. Then there's the 1/2Dia neck 72 steel tank also, maybe one can stage one of those before switching to the AL80. Attach any double hose regulator to either tank and your stairway to heaven will be complete.

I thought my bungeed wing the "wing of death" as some call it would get me there but for some reason I can still orally inflate it at depth regardless of the bungees. What am I doing wrong?

dynamic-scuba-fin.jpg

loving these, wonder if they come in splits

Get a dual bladder wing with 2 inflator hoses, a bungied wing, plastic buckles on your BCD while carrying twin tanks and multiple stage bottles, then go dive a deep cave.

Let us know how it goes (or not).

:)

Back
Top Bottom