Your coolest pics for my walls :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or maybe your own version minus the booze:

P8300203-1.jpg

Or your demo of Denise after a few drinks:

P8300205.jpg

That cup was not full!!!!! Well, You know most of the time....:wink: We were celebrating my birthday last year in that pic at Stas's after diving and I haven't been diving yet for my birthday this year which was two weeks ago :depressed: I've been drinking, just not diving....:)

(Sorry for the hijack Stas. I hope everything is going great at Auburn. My oldest son graduated from Auburn in Horticulture and Landscape Design a couple of years ago. He did the design and installation for the new football coach's yard) :D War Eagle!!!

sea yoda, that pic of sea oats is beautiful!

stas, there's a lovely shot of the u-352 that a guy sells inexpensively - do a search on tds.

stas, there's a lovely shot of the u-352 that a guy sells inexpensively - do a search on tds.

If its a panoramic, its a great shot... and Stasia already has it.

Stasia, I think you've seen most of my photos, if not, just go through my gallery for the highlights and let me know what you want full sized for printing.

Can you supply a link?

sea yoda, that pic of sea oats is beautiful!

Or SBM can you supply a link?
If its a panoramic, its a great shot... and Stasia already has it.

Stasia, I think you've seen most of my photos, if not, just go through my gallery for the highlights and let me know what you want full sized for printing.

097.jpg

Back
Top Bottom