Your most embarrassing moment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouch ... we all take something as simple as a restroom for granted until something like this happens. A land based warhammer manuver ...... sweet!

When I first started diving, I posted a comment here on SB that Spongebob had an annoying voice. Later, when meeting SB peeps, one told me that Spongebob was the Scuba Mascot. I spent months telling everyone how he was the Scuba Mascot before I figured it out.

I would have rather Warhammered. :)

Oh Rob that was great, thanks for sharing. I have one.

In Cozumel on a six-pack in rough seas. I was surprised the caleta hadn't been closed. We geared up two by two on the floor of the boat instead of everyone at once on the benches. My buddy and I were last and the divemaster decided to straddle me from behind and assist me to the edge for entry. A rogue wave literally tossed me forward. With him straddling my tank, guess where it went? Slamming at full force into.... yes, ouch. The shrieks could probably be heard on the mainland. The rest of our group, dealing with surface chop, saw nothing, but wondered what I'd done to the guy.

I flashed a dive boat once. Like most, it was 3/4 guys (I'm a girl). I was peeling off my wetsuit when my thumbs got caught in my bathing suit bottoms. I didn't realize it until I had peeled them most of the way off.
I'm not a sweet young thing any more so it wasn't a thrill for anybody! Luckily it was a bunch of people I never expected to see again, not the folks I dive with regularly.

Back
Top Bottom