Your Occupation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a good for nothing bum now but I USED to be apprenticed as a Tool & Die Maker,and before that various other set-up and machining jobs. Plus, (the fools!) they let me drive a towmotor!! heh heh heh... :14:

I'm the guy who comes to your house when your picture get fuzzy, or your high speed internet is no longer high speed. I also change the time on the clocks in your house.:wink:

I play with bombs.....

ABD (almost D!) Doctoral Candidate, Lecturer, Researcher in government-funded institute, hopefully Assistant Professor soon.

Sales Manager

I'm a stunt woman for TV and film.

VP and head instructor of the best dang stunt driving school in the world.

Computer operator for a hospital. Part time inventor, hopefully you'll be buying my invention in the future (it's for us divers). Fab

RonDawg:
Anything of a recent nature where we could see your work in action?

A recent video release (didn't last long in the theaters) called "Poseidon" (ship get swamped by a huge wave and tips upside down) with Kurt Russell and Richard Dryfuss. I actually got that job because of being SCUBA certified and of course I'm a darn good stunt woman :eyebrow:

There's another movie in post production called "Plane Dead" but, wont be out until 2007.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom