Yukon Sat. July 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Anybody else from SB planning to go? The normal price for this trip is $75 and DCI has it listed for $36...... less than half.... (which is how their weekly specials usually work)...

Dive: HMCS Yukon
Tanks: 2 tank
Day: Saturday, July 23rd
Time: 7:00am show
Boat: Dn'DII
Price: $36.00 per person

I'll be down at the shores with a few SBers! The DCI Specials are great!! Here is the link Missy didn't post... without it, you'd miss them!! Have fun on the Yukon, I hear it's very cool these days with the Jellys and school of fish...

http://gottadive.com/specials.htm

Sean

divebuddysean:
I'll be down at the shores with a few SBers! The DCI Specials are great!! Here is the link Missy didn't post... without it, you'd miss them!! Have fun on the Yukon, I hear it's very cool these days with the Jellys and school of fish...

http://gottadive.com/specials.htm

Sean

whoops, I did forget the link! Thanks Sean.
I'll also be at the Shores Saturday in the early afternoon after the Yukon dives.. ( I have a dive buddy who must want to kill me because he wants to dive the Yukon & then dive a couple more dives @ the shores).

The fine print says this is for returning divers booKing through the PayPal link. Can anyone book at this rate through the link? I just don't want to be charged additional fees when I show up in the morning. :11:

I haven't heard of that happening. I can't imagine they'd throw away the cash or risk you making a huge fuss over the price increase... Life is a risk though :) I'd probably go for it, but you could get someone like Missy to book it for you and give her cash if your really not wanting to chance it!!

Good luck,

Sean

DvrRick:
The fine print says this is for returning divers booKing through the PayPal link. Can anyone book at this rate through the link? I just don't want to be charged additional fees when I show up in the morning. :11:

Well, I went ahead and took the chance w/ the Coronado trip later in the day tomorrow. Hope I don't run into any trouble because of the fine print.

Dive: Coronado Islands
Tanks: 2 tank
Day: Saturday, July 23rd
Time: 2:00pm show
Boat: Ocean Express
Price: $46.00 per person

DvrRick:

When I booked my 1st trip for the specials several months back, I wasn't a 'returning diver' either... But they never questioned anything. Just showed up with the printed confirmation receipt (and my AOW c-card) and they handed me a boat ticket.

Darnit -- I was going to slip on the boat tomorrow am but all the slots are taken. Bah -- stupid special...

Maybe I will go for the afternoon trip....

Kimber

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna shore dive tommorrow but I will keep an eye on these. Trying to save my $$ for my Hawaii trip in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom