Zeagle BC, is it safe to buy at non-official dealer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive4funOften:
Are you sure you want a Zena? There are far better womens bcs!

the only thing that would dissuade me from a Zena is something closer to the BP/W family...i fell in love the first time i tried it on

gecko2gecko:
the only thing that would dissuade me from a Zena is something closer to the BP/W family...i fell in love the first time i tried it on

My wife swears by her SP LadyHawk.

lhpdiver:
My wife swears by her SP LadyHawk.

yeah, different strokes for different folks...i tried on a ladyhawk but didn't care for the fit...i like how adjustable the zena is

Try Seaquest Diva - most ladies dive with this bc

dive4funOften:
Try Seaquest Diva - most ladies dive with this bc

Not functional? Most ladies dive with Seaquest? Do you mind letting us know just how you came about this statistic? I know several ladies that dive, and NONE of them use a Diva, so could I say that NO ladies dive with Divas?? Back to the subject of the original question, I know several that dive the Zena's, and they all love them.

Gosh sorry I really did not mean to get you so upset. Zenas have no pockets and if you are flat chested they may be comfortable. Sorry I don't fit that catagory. Divas have built in sports bras. I guess you would have to be a chick to get this concept! Zenas also have strange weight release systems!

Seaquest has much better lift: http://www.aqualung.com/products/bc_size_lift_chart.html

Firefyter:
Not functional? Most ladies dive with Seaquest? Do you mind letting us know just how you came about this statistic? I know several ladies that dive, and NONE of them use a Diva, so could I say that NO ladies dive with Divas?? Back to the subject of the original question, I know several that dive the Zena's, and they all love them.

I don't want to get in the middle of your argument, but the Zena does have a pocket, and 34lbs of lift, which is more than enough for most women.

I have personallyfitted many women who were not flat chested into the Zena BC with no problem. The component system allows you to swap out pieces for a custom fit.

Just my 2 cents...

Scott

dive4funOften:
Gosh sorry I really did not mean to get you so upset. Zenas have no pockets and if you are flat chested they may be comfortable. Sorry I don't fit that catagory. Divas have built in sports bras. I guess you would have to be a chick to get this concept! Zenas also have strange weight release systems!

Seaquest has much better lift: http://www.aqualung.com/products/bc_size_lift_chart.html

I'm not upset, but when someone quotes bogus statistics, such as "Most ladies use Seaquest Divas", then I have to call BS. Especially when their reasons for these bogus statistics are also bogus, as Scott pointed out in the post previous to this one. I don't have to be a chick to recognize BS when I see it.

The problem here is that too many people report bogus statistics as though they were factual, and new divers don't have the knowledge to tell the difference. If you have a preference, and state it as such, then everyone acknowledges it and respects it as an individual preference. Please don't mislead people with inaccurate information and statistics.

If you dive in Florida off of dive boats (which obviously you do not very often) you will see what most seasoned female divers dive with. Of course I do not work for Seaqueast like Scott with Zeagle does but I have tried both bcs. You on the other hand can not probably say that (or maybe you can hee hee)!

Anyway you comments about bs need to be retracted. You are the one looking foolish. Now find something else to do besides rate ladies bcs!

Geesh get a life!

Firefyter:
I'm not upset, but when someone quotes bogus statistics, such as "Most ladies use Seaquest Divas", then I have to call BS. Especially when their reasons for these bogus statistics are also bogus, as Scott pointed out in the post previous to this one. I don't have to be a chick to recognize BS when I see it.

The problem here is that too many people report bogus statistics as though they were factual, and new divers don't have the knowledge to tell the difference. If you have a preference, and state it as such, then everyone acknowledges it and respects it as an individual preference. Please don't mislead people with inaccurate information and statistics.

ScottZeagle:
I have personallyfitted many women who were not flat chested into the Zena BC with no problem. The component system allows you to swap out pieces for a custom fit.

Scott

And I bet you loved every minute of it! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom