Zeagle BC, is it safe to buy at non-official dealer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the correction. I was referring to an older model that did not have pockets. They are very customizable, but they are uncomfortable. Sorry! Rangers are great! I do love my Zeagle Reg too!

ScottZeagle:
I don't want to get in the middle of your argument, but the Zena does have a pocket, and 34lbs of lift, which is more than enough for most women.

I have personallyfitted many women who were not flat chested into the Zena BC with no problem. The component system allows you to swap out pieces for a custom fit.

Just my 2 cents...

Scott

dive4funOften:
If you dive in Florida off of dive boats (which obviously you do not very often) you will see what most seasoned female divers dive with. Of course I do not work for Seaqueast like Scott with Zeagle does but I have tried both bcs. You on the other hand can not probably say that (or maybe you can hee hee)!

Anyway you comments about bs need to be retracted. You are the one looking foolish. Now find something else to do besides rate ladies bcs!

Geesh get a life!

Pssssst....News Flash....all the seasoned female divers in the world are NOT in Florida. I'm sure there are a lot there, but the world's a pretty big place, and Florida's not...LOL. And no, I haven't tried the BC's on myself, but as I said, I have several friends that use the Zena, and LOVE them.

My comments about BS don't need to be retracted, the BS needs to stop. If the truth hurts, maybe someone needs to change their ways. As far as looking foolish, you're the one who was proven wrong, not me. I'm not really known for being nice, but that doesn't bother me at all. I'd rather be right than be the lovable goof that never is.

As far as getting a life, I have one, and it's calling BS when I see it. Do your homework before spouting statistics, please, and you don't have to worry about it :D

well, just to clear things a bit, here's what happened with my wife. First of all, we decided to get one because she's very small. In some cases, even an XS was too big. Tried the Diva, everything was good except it was too big. We were thinking maybe a Libra, but couldn't find a shop that had one in stock. Tried a the Isla, Ariel, I can't even remember the rest.. just a whole bunch of BCs for women. The Zena was the only one that had a perfect fit, and plus the lightness of was a big plus because if you were a small person like my wife, loosing every pound counts.

So, in our case, the Zena suited the exception, or should I say the petite-ness of my wife. I'm sure the other women's BCs are great, if they fit well.

I have a diva, I am short, but not petite. Isn't it great that one can come to this board and ask questions and get support?? Isn't it interesting, that the florida conch bunch is the nicest in answering questions, and they do not stomp on each other?? I had to go back and check where the people came from that were a bit abrasive in their comments, and hmmm they were not from florida. I'll drink to that . a florida conch diver.

Madeline,
This is my second diva. I know what you mean.

Love ya,
Ann

madeline:
I have a diva, I am short, but not petite. Isn't it great that one can come to this board and ask questions and get support?? Isn't it interesting, that the florida conch bunch is the nicest in answering questions, and they do not stomp on each other?? I had to go back and check where the people came from that were a bit abrasive in their comments, and hmmm they were not from florida. I'll drink to that . a florida conch diver.

If your wife is that small then she will be real happy with a Zena. At 5 9 I cannot say that I share her problem but the ladies and teens that I know that had them that were small liked them. Zeagle stands behind its stuff to the bitter end also!

Sorry about all the drama!

kensuguro:
well, just to clear things a bit, here's what happened with my wife. First of all, we decided to get one because she's very small. In some cases, even an XS was too big. Tried the Diva, everything was good except it was too big. We were thinking maybe a Libra, but couldn't find a shop that had one in stock. Tried a the Isla, Ariel, I can't even remember the rest.. just a whole bunch of BCs for women. The Zena was the only one that had a perfect fit, and plus the lightness of was a big plus because if you were a small person like my wife, loosing every pound counts.

So, in our case, the Zena suited the exception, or should I say the petite-ness of my wife. I'm sure the other women's BCs are great, if they fit well.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom