Zeagle BC magazine writeups/reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No punchline. It was beating around the bush that tiburon72157 is posting to start an arguement. Or commonly known as trooling.

Its amazing too see just how many people come charging out in defense of Zeagle products. I just purchased my first BC last month (a Zeagle, of course), and it is absolutely incredible. Short of an act of God, I doubt that anything can make me ever want to dive with another BC.

EMTGeoffrey:
Its amazing too see just how many people come charging out in defense of Zeagle products. I just purchased my first BC last month (a Zeagle, of course), and it is absolutely incredible. Short of an act of God, I doubt that anything can make me ever want to dive with another BC.

Amazing, not really. Flashy mag adds only go so far, make a good product and stand behind it with great customer service. Thats the way to get long time loyal customers. Way too many companies really don't care about their customers, this is not the case with Zeagle.

I would think most any Zeagle dealer, my LDS has them.

The best advertisement for my Zeagle BC was to try it on. After trying on several other BC's I put on a Brigade and fell in love. Perfect fit, feel and function. Great warranty and customer service. I only have 32 dives in my young tenure as a diver but have been very pleased.

Richesb:
Does Zeagle have a hard copy catalog? If so how can I get one?

You can download a pdf of the catalog on the wesite, along with fact sheets on a lot of products, which go into more detail than the small catalog space.

However, if you want a catalog and can't find one in your LDS, send me your address via PM and I will mail you one.

Thanks,

Scott

i <3 zeagle.

See my profile pictures for zeagle product placement :wink:

Back
Top Bottom