Zeagle distributor in Australia or New Zealand?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

copacetic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm currently living in Gold Coast, Australia and am looking to buy a Zeagle BCD. I would absolutely like to try one on/get fitted before I make any purchases but I'm having trouble finding a distributor nearby. The "find a dealer" feature on the website registered only one distributor in the entire country:

Aquanaut Pty Ltd
Product lines : Zeagle
18 Arunga Drive
Beresfield NSW, 2322
+61 2 49664900

That's pretty far from me but I happen to be taking a trip to Auckland, New Zealand in about two weeks so I did a search to see if there were any distributors in NZ. It looks like there's only one and it happens to be in Auckland. Unfortunately, the website is offline and when I called the number provided I'm pretty sure I got a residential home (a young kid answered the phone and couldn't understand what I was asking…)

Nixie
Product lines : Zeagle
32 Columbia Crescent
Auckland, 2018
(09) 535-7902

So, I have two questions:
1. Is Nixie an actual Zeagle distributor?
2. Are there any other distributors in either Australia or New Zealand that maybe haven't been added into the database yet?

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Aquanaut is the distributor for Australia who distributes our products to the Zeagle dealers in Australia. We don't have lists of every Zeagle dealer in every country (I could never keep up with all those updates by myself :confused6:) so we list the contact name for the distributor/business that we do sales with so that they can direct you to the appropriate dealer in your area. Give them a call/email and they can help you out.

Thanks for pointing out the Nixie website being offline, I'm going to check on our side and see if they are still in business. If they are not I'll pull them off the site today.

EDIT: Aquanaut also covers New Zealand now, so they can help you find dealers in both countries.

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff! I'll give Aquanaut a call. Happy New Year :)

We don't have lists of every Zeagle dealer in every country (I could never keep up with all those updates by myself :confused6:) so we list the contact name for the distributor/business that we do sales with so that they can direct you to the appropriate dealer in your area. Give them a call/email and they can help you out.

Jeff, just out of a bit of curiosity, I did a dealer search for Canada. (I work for a dealer, so I know who the distributor is but was curious as to how they'd be listed) Oddly, the one company listed is not the distributor.

Jeff, just out of a bit of curiosity, I did a dealer search for Canada. (I work for a dealer, so I know who the distributor is but was curious as to how they'd be listed) Oddly, the one company listed is not the distributor.

That's a goof on my part, I've added the contact info for Bare Sports who distributes our product in Canada. Thanks for pointing that out, not sure exactly how only that one store was listed but I'll leave them there for now.

Fun fact, the general phone number for Bare is shared with Zeagle, Stahlsac, and Atomic so you'll end up speaking to a Huish Outdoors rep anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom