Zeagle Escape Thoughts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

n733lk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm considering the purchase of a Zeagle Escape OR a Scuba Pro Superhawk. Both around $200.

I'm a new recreational diver.

Any thoughts on which I should purchase?

Thanks!

I'm considering the purchase of a Zeagle Escape OR a Scuba Pro Superhawk. Both around $200.

I'm a new recreational diver.

Any thoughts on which I should purchase?

Thanks!

I REALLY like my Zeagle Escape!! I have an older version with the ripcord weight dump system. Zeagle is made in U.S.A. and has great customer service!!! Every time I have had a question, Scott Zeagle has quickly replied with an answer and sound advice. (without a sales pitch). I also have been extremely pleased with Scuba Toys!

btw-$200 is @ 1/2 price?

Can't comment on the Scuba Pro since I have never dove one. Scuba Pro makes quality gear.

KO :cool2:

I also like my Zeagle Escape. I went to that from a Ranger because I wanted a lighter BC for travel, and with less drag in the water than my Ranger.

It has plenty of D rings and attachment points for my needs, and has real pockets that you put your extra dive light in, etc. The weight pockets around the tank really make a difference in being able to trim it. I put a weight in each weight pouch and one in each weight pocket around the tank. I would highly recommend that kind of weight arrangement rather than just all of it in the front pockets.

I'm not all that familiar with the Superhawk, to be honest with you...

The Escape would make a great all around warm water BC. If that suits your needs, go for it!!

Thanks,

Scott

It's worth getting the Zeagle to get thier service.

Back
Top Bottom