Question ZEAGLE HALO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WinePlease

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,

My wife purchased a Zeagle Halo BCD for me for Christmas. I love it, but I find that the inflator hose is much longer than any other BCD I have ever used. To the point where the low pressure hose isn’t long enough. am I missing something here? Is there some special rooting where there is XS on the rubber flexible hose or do I need a longer low pressure hose?

I had the exact same problem with my Halo , inflator was hanging down to my knees

The problem is the corrugated hose , not lp hose

I forget where I bought one but you will find there are three lengths , I bought the short one and problem solved , It was inexpenive

Found it on ebay if that helps

good luck , I love my Halo

Hey thanks for this. Before I go pulling it apart, is there some kind of cable inside which connects to the dump valve which is separate and might also need to be replaced or is it just the corrugated pipe which pulls on the valve?
I had the exact same problem with my Halo , inflator was hanging down to my knees

The problem is the corrugated hose , not lp hose

I forget where I bought one but you will find there are three lengths , I bought the short one and problem solved , It was inexpenive

Found it on ebay if that helps

good luck , I love my Halo

Yes there should be a cable inside and it would need to match the length of the hose. You can buy the hose online from Dive Gear Express.

Back
Top Bottom