zeagle or dive rite?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle:
I would like to point out that you can purchase service kits for a Zeagle reg as well...Scott

OK, I'll buy a Zeagle regulator now. Where do I buy the service kit? Scubatoys? Thanks. Dave

ok, so i called scuba toys today. i ended up talking to Joe (of larry and joe). he was very knowledgable and helpful with me in making my decision. he also price matched the regulator with leisure pro and knocked almost $100 off. i also ordered rebuild kits for my new ZEAGLE regulator at the same time. i ordered the 50d/zx set up.

i cant speak highly enough of my experience with scubatoys (not my first). if you need anything call them first and see what they say. he said i should have it in 4 days or so and that is quicker than most places i have delt with around here.

also having the manufacturer answer your questions sure did help in my decision. its kind of cool when the owner chimes in.

i am looking to use my new setup next weekend and i will post my opinion of the product.

Russ

I have a Zeagle ZX 50D that I love. It's nice to have a reg that has adjustments that actually work and are felt at depth. When the reg first came out my Couse Director & Tech Instructor Trainer that I taught for (in Florida) tested them and loved them. He still uses his and I use mine on the wrecks of NC.

That being said, I have "breathed" the Dive-Rites and they are great.

You can't go wrong with either one...but my vote from experience is still Zeagle. I'm about to buy another one and split the system up for a deep tec rig.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom