Zeagle Pony Bottle Attachment Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DSC05964.jpg

DSC05972.jpg

DSC05975.jpg

DSC05959.jpg

There is an extra strap that I did not mention. It goes from the neck of the pony bottle to the neck of the main tank. Probably unnecessary and left over from a previous design, but it's there to keep the pony bottle from ever slipping lower than the bottom of the main tank and therefore protecting the pony bottle reg and hoses from getting beat up as I climb over and sit on the jetty rocks.

Last edited:
I am also in the process of finding a the best way to "FIRMLY" secure a pony to the main tank. Most of the pony mounting product available are either soo FLIMSY or too BULKY.

How is the zeagle strap holding up to useage?

I am concern about the two velco strip on the pony strap that connects to the main tank strap.

I am concern about the two velco strip on the pony strap that connects to the main tank strap.

Don't be. When they are installed on the tank band, and the pony bottle is secured, there is absolutely no where for them to go!!!

Scott

Do you have a few clear large photo of the strap showing all 360 degree - so I can clearly see the design / function.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom