Zeagle Ranger losing air after awhile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptainNemo:
The "Get a BP w/Wing" response is getting so old. Some of you guys need to start a new website. I got an idea for you.....BPW/Wing.com! LMAOOL!

That's the silliest thing I've ever heard of...you can't use a slash in a url! eyebrow

Exactly what Scot said. I just had mine in for a one year service and they said that mine was leaking very slowly. I dive with steel and don't use too much air in the BC so I didn't notice it.

Dan

If it ain't a Zeagle, It ain't Regal!

(sorry, I made that up to try to get my son to be smart and buy a Zeagle like his Dad)

CaptainNemo:
The "Get a BP w/Wing" response is getting so old. Some of you guys need to start a new website. I got an idea for you.....BPW/Wing.com! LMAOOL!

And I own a Zeagle Brigade. :D I do agree that it is old. But you know as well as I do that someone would come through (that has never owned a Zeagle) and say to buy a BP/W. Just like saying that if you aren't DIR then you are WRONG...these are other issues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom