Zeagle regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just dropped off my 7's for their yearly. Is Huish contacting their dealers informing them of an upgrade option?
I'll answer that. More than likely, no. I just called my dealer to inquire about the upgrade kit as I'll be dropping off my reg for service. They hadn't heard about it. They called the Zeagle rep right away. Surprisingly, he wasn't aware of it either. I sent my dealer the link to the description of the kit, so hopefully they'll get some more info.

It's not a unicorn. I've had both my Z's upgraded. The kits exist. Tell your LDS to call Zeagle directly. That's what my shop did and ordered a half dozen 2nd stage kits.
I know nothing about any upgrades for 1st stages.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, I'm sure they exist. Post was just a comment about whether your LDS would know about the upgrade. Mine didn't. They took action right away, as in I got a call back within 5 minutes. I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of it and order kits.

BTW, what did the upgrade run you?

BTW, what did the upgrade run you?

I think it was around $20 per upgrade kit, I honestly can't remember the exact. Could have been anywhere for $17-25 per kit.

But that's in addition to the price of the service kit and actual install.

Thanks. BTW, my dealer got ahold of someone at Zeagle that knew what the story was. Looks like I'll be having mine upgraded in a week or so.

What parts are in the upgrade kit?

See post #5.

Thanks. BTW, my dealer got ahold of someone at Zeagle that knew what the story was. Looks like I'll be having mine upgraded in a week or so.

I wonder why Zeagle is not being more proactive with their dealers regarding these kits.

Let me know how it goes. I still won't be diving mine for 2-3 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder why Zeagle is not being more proactive with their dealers regarding these kits.

Let me know how it goes. I still won't be diving mine for 2-3 weeks.

Maybe the Atomic designed upgrade is construed as one-upsmanship by Zeagle.
54.gif

Last edited:
Folks,

Keep hearing about this, but am hitting a dead end when I call Huish. Does anyone have a part number for this kit I can reference????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom