Zeagle Zena

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoh44:
Talk to Larry at scubatoys!..........

........AND he'll custom rig you one if you'll give him you're measurements.

You didn't fall for Larrys "Put on your bikini and send me some photos, so that I can custom fit your Zena" trick did ya???

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ScottZeagle:
You didn't fall for Larrys "Put on your bikini and send me some photos, so that I can custom fit your Zena" trick did ya???

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now Scott... that's just ridiculous. Everyone knows you can't get the perfect size if their still wearing a bikini!

Before Scott took a perfectly good discussion about one of his products, and abruptly steered the thread into the ditch... you were asking for someone to say something bad about the Zena... How about... they don't make a men's version, and I'm not curvy enough to wear it?!

scubatoys:
Now Scott... that's just ridiculous. Everyone knows you can't get the perfect size if their still wearing a bikini!

Before Scott took a perfectly good discussion about one of his products, and abruptly steered the thread into the ditch... you were asking for someone to say something bad about the Zena... How about... they don't make a men's version, and I'm not curvy enough to wear it?!

I bet that Scott does this because of the Midwest Muck Divers shirt that I sent him...he told me that it is a chick magnet.

BTW, Scott. Larry sold me some great regs last week. I hope that they better my SAC rate and make me for streamline. :D I will post pics in the gallery and then pm you.

Larry, I bet that you would look lovely in a bikini and a Zena. But I think that the facial hair would have to go. :rofl: Pink fins??

In defense of Larry, I think that Joe was the one who wanted the "male Zena". I thought we could make it out of old biker leather and call it the "Zeus" but it didn't stand up well to salt water....

:wink:

It would be hilarious if you mocked a "Zeus" up for Joe and Larry to display in their shop. Would love to hear the stories of the people who wanted to try one on!! :wink:

ScottZeagle:
In defense of Larry, I think that Joe was the one who wanted the "male Zena". I thought we could make it out of old biker leather and call it the "Zeus" but it didn't stand up well to salt water...

Scott, I like the old biker leather idea... much better than that horrid Zeus prototype I was so fortunate to demo a few years ago!!!

Sometimes I have been the lucky water-test-rat at Zeagle, especially when nobody is sure if the product will actually breathe underwater or float.

If the Zeus had made it to the production line, I'm quite sure it would have undersold the Advent, IMO the all time Edsel of Zeagle BC sales!

Chad

My wife and two daughters rave about their Zenas.They are about 5ft 2 ins too.They used it both in tropical and cold water dives, and its the fit that they find very comfortable in.Its also very solidly built as in most Zeagle products.They bought it from Scubatoys for less than $400.And they come in 4 different colors!fredi.

Back
Top Bottom