Zr2 Computor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liquidvisions

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I bought a ZR2 computor less than 1 year ago from Scuba Toys and I am having some issues with it.
First it does not keep proper time.
It also sometimes displays Alt on the screen, I can't find anywhere in the manual that describes what this is, but when it happens the computor shuts off, if you dive it on accent it returns to normal operation.
Today when it did it I submerged it on a line brought it back up and then dove it, it showed accurate depth but the dive time showed 2: 30 when the actual dive time was 33 min at 106ft.
Upon surfacing and back on the boat it showed I was at 6 ft. this was not an alttitude dive nor was the computor at alttitude.
This is my 4th Aeris computor and I have problems with everyone of them, I keep buying them because I like the features, but am becoming very frustrated, I dive for my living and rely on my computor to keep me and my guests save.

;

Thanks Doug I have sent a message onto them and will wait for their response.

When I turned mine on to play with it,it was 38 minutes fast and more closely looking,had me under water for 40 sec.Thought i was just reading it wrong,Glad to see its not just me so I can get mine taken care of before diving season.Brand new,,only 5 dives on it

Back
Top Bottom