Philippines March 12 -... 27(ish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
Woohoo - they found a spot for me on Ticao for the 12th - 16th!

If anyone wants to share a room, let me know...

This Bahala Na stuff is great!

Z...
Hey Z, how are you going to get to ticao. Want to know as seriously considering making a stop. Want to see those mantas.

midwestdvr:
Hey Z, how are you going to get to ticao. Want to know as seriously considering making a stop. Want to see those mantas.

Welll, my plan is to fly from Manilla to Legazpi on the morning of the 12th March (it's a 7am flight or osmething) Then get form Legazpi to Donsol/Pilar, from where they (Ticao Island resort) have a boat to take us to the resort. They return us to Donsol/Pilar on the 16th of March. I'm still waiting for Tom to get back to me to confirm the space, I was told I got the last room, so if you want to come you'll have to bunk with me :p

If you do want to go, email tom - tom@ticao-island-resort.com, and tell him you'd like to bunk in my room - my name is Zsolt, the guy who's been bugging him form Australia :) Otherwise, just bug him to see if they have space for when you want to go.

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom