Single regulator manifold for double hose regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael V

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hello everyone iam looking for a single regulator manifold for a pair of new twin 80's but i need the valve post in the center of the tanks becuase i dive a double hose regulator. any know where i can find this please contact me. i know shurwood makes one but i dont know who has them

They are almost always some for sale on ebay.

I bought both an 8" and 10" set on eBay. I'm not too sure what to do with the 10" set. But the 8" set works well for 6.9" diameter tanks like Al 50's and LP 72's.

Richard

Richard,
Do know where I can get an 8'' manifold also and do you think that would be good for twin 80's?
Michael

A manifold that will work for 72's will also work with 80's. You just have to adjust the bands.

The premanufactured retro bands available through VintageDoubleHose.com fit a 6.9" diameter tank. Aluminum 80 tanks are 7.25" diameter. I am planning to use my 6.9" bands with aluminum 50s. but they will work with LP 72s - I think...

So, before you buy the bands, make sure you know what tanks you are going to use. Once you buy the bands, you will know what spacing you need for the manifold.

If you search eBay for 'scuba manifold' you will find:
USD J Valve Solid Bar Manifold Twin Tank Serviced Scuba - eBay (item 110339065273 end time Feb-15-09 19:14:18 PST)

I think this is an 8" manifold because it looks exactly like the one I bought from the same seller.

Richard

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom