Oceanic Pro Plus 2 does not enter dive mode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tfitz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just purchased an Oceanic Pro Plus 2 dive comp and took it for 2 dives today on my dive trip in Sipadan, Malaysia. Both times it stayed in surface mode and I only had the air pressure to use for diving. The only thing I've changed are the settings to metric units and fixed date and time. I've read the manual and it says it should automatically go into dive mode at 4 feet. Anything I can do? I was looking forward to using my own comp instead of renting...

Silly question, but someone's got to ask it... :D

Is the water activation set ON, under Set Mode 2? As with all Oceanic computers?

It's supposed to be that way as a factory setting, but maybe something got changed whle you were changing the other settings.

Shouldn't this be in the Oceanic sub-forum?

Thanks, Marek K. The water activation is on. But I turn it on manually to check the air pressure before anyway, so it should go straight to dive mode. hmm, the Oceanic website directs you to this forum... I'll check out the Oceanic sub-forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom