Aeris xr-1 safety stop feature didn't activate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duckunder

Registered
Reaction score
First use of the Aeris xr-1 computer. First two dives (day1) at 15ft the safety stop countdown activated correctly. Third & fourth dives (day 2) the countdown did not activate at all. I waited at 15ft to see if it would, also toggled through the other dive-mode screens-- nothing. I did change some settings at the end of the first day. Did I do something to deactivate that feature? :confused:

The trigger is 30 FT during descent, then the 15 FT safety stop appears at 20 FT during ascent. It’ll cancel upon surfacing. The only explanation I can think of without knowing the exact profiles, would be dives shallower than 30 FT.

Thanks for the quick response, Doug. That can't be it, hwvr, the maximum depths were 106ft and 55ft. I'll try again tomorrow and post back.

---------- Post added March 20th, 2013 at 03:57 PM ----------

Today dive profile 2 dives Max depth = 55ft 48min. The countdown feature didn't activate either dive. Plus, neither of the two dives logged today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom