A couple of pairs - Ningaloo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Lots of great creatures on my last few dives. Haven't had much time to look through the images but pulled these two out to get started!

Panda (Philippine or Eye Patch) Butterflyfish
philipinepair1anoisy.jpg

These next guys were upside down in a little cave/overhang. Saw the filaments from the big one's fins first so went to take a look. No way to get my head and camera system in there so it was pretty much flip the camera and strobe lens up and take a guess on framing! I'm actually getting pretty good at that :D

Lions
twinlions.jpg

Enjoy!

Very nice. Thanks

Astonishingly beautiful IMO. It's like you airbrushed out the water. What was the viz like during those shots?

Dave

I'm partial to the blues in the butterfly pic. Nice stuff.

Thanks, All!

Viz was actually pretty good on these dives but there is a ton of plankton in the water making for tough backscatter-less shots! I was surprised at the blue colour - it looked darker in my lcd and not quite as vivid. No air-brushing - I am not that good in PS! I have a series of these and it will be interesting to find some time to see how the water changes with my settings and my angle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom