I know, it's not UW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
But I just have to say WOW! I like taking panorama pictues and I have been using the Oly software to stitch them together.

This weekend I had the chance to take some pictures at the beach and decided to use/try my PSE 3 to stitch them together. Wow! where I used to have to blend to hide the stitching the software does and excellent job of it...If you haven't tried it yet...nows the time!

(you might see some blending in the longway picture, but that is because I had to remove the person that was sitting under the tree :wink: ( no release) )

Only problem about this board.... everyone is from such cool places where its nice and hot like Hawaii, I look out my window and see rain. :(

Nice photos btw. :p

Hey Lisa, what day was that ? I am almost sure that is me on the volleyball court and I didn't sign no release!!

*****JOKING******* :wink:

Great shots and no sign of glueing together. Makes me wanna try with my rig with panorama. Thanks!!!

Very nice. After I stop experimenting with the movie mode, I'll have to play with panoramas - they look like fun.

nice pictures. my size waves for boogie boarding. Not to big and not to small. Looks like a nice day. (how about those gas prices now?)

Very nice! I haven't tried that yet. 'Course you have a little better scenary to work with!

calypsonick:
Hey Lisa, what day was that ? I am almost sure that is me on the volleyball court and I didn't sign no release!!

*****JOKING******* :wink:

Great shots and no sign of glueing together. Makes me wanna try with my rig with panorama. Thanks!!!

Were you the one in the pink speedos? I was kinda embarassed to ask him for one...
24.gif

hee..hee.....
71.gif
24.gif

OK, stopped laughing now....Thanks Nick, Thanks Yoda...I don't even use the panorama mode any more, just use the tripod for better alignment.

ch0ppersrule:
nice pictures. my size waves for boogie boarding. Not to big and not to small. Looks like a nice day. (how about those gas prices now?)

It was a nice day, we started at Kaneohe and it started to rain, then went to bellows beach - where it was just perfect, nice breeze - not too sunny....The clients enjoyed it.

As for gas, at least I get to drive around to these fun places with work (but we have to limit there too)- If I were to go there for myself for fun - I would think it over 4x....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom