ladies bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cheersdarlin

Reaction score
ive been checking this ladies bc,diva lx from aqualung bt im not sure if its a gud choice n since im a new diver, i wud like to noe if this bc makes a gud investment.

cheersdarlin:
ive been checking this ladies bc,diva lx from aqualung bt im not sure if its a gud choice n since im a new diver, i wud like to noe if this bc makes a gud investment.

Great choice - very comfortable! I bought it last year and at the time, retailers said it was one of the best Women's BCs available. I couldn't be happier.

Good Luck!

I just offloaded by Diva, hated it, hated it, hated it!! I now dive with a Zeagle Zena and couldn't be happier. :07: There are quite a few women's BCs on the market, and I know many who love their Divas, but you couldn't give one to me to dive in. :11:

The moral of the story is that you need to try as many BCs as you possibly can before you buy one. What is good for me might not be good for you, and vice versa.

cheersdarlin:

My wife has a DIVA LX actually Seaquest, an Aqualung brand and is very happy with it. Your BC is a very personal item. Try on in the water, at least in a pool and if you like it then it's a good choice. Also try some alternates in addition to what you use in class. The Diva LX is not a cheap item , the mini wing is neat and if you have a "full chest" then you may like the "sports bra" construction. You may find others you like for a lot less money. Trying them is the answer.

Pete

My wife dives the diva LX and she loves it. Fits her perfectly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom