LBTS tonight? 10-17-05 FULL MOON!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Anyone want to dive tonight? I know it's short notice, but the weather is nice... High Tide is at 8:30 PM... and there's a FULL MOON!

How about 7PM meet?

Michelle figured you'd be in!

Do you have any hemingway fuentes?

No, I don't actually. But then again, I haven't really ordered any more cigars of anytime due to Card Service International quiting on me. The new merchant account I'm opening requires a $1,000.00 Mastercard registration fee. So I'm still battling this problem. I do have a quite a few drew estate, indian tabac, and alec bradley.

I assume you are talking about Hibiscus in LBTS. I will meet you and Andrew at 7:00.

By the way, what the heck is a "hemingway fuente"? :06:
I saw a Cooper Mini yesterday, is it anything like that?

chuck41:
I assume you are talking about Hibiscus in LBTS. I will meet you and Andrew at 7:00.

Yes... In front of Marvel's - Michelle is calling her.

QUOTE=chuck41]By the way, what the heck is a "hemingway fuente"? :06:
I saw a Cooper Mini yesterday, is it anything like that?[/QUOTE]

A Fuente is a GREAT cigar brand.

See you tonight

OK... Michelle just spoke to Marvel... the time for the meet is now 8pm at Marvel's house for an 8:30 dive.

howarde:
OK... Michelle just spoke to Marvel... the time for the meet is now 8pm at Marvel's house for an 8:30 dive.
Hmmm I might actually be able to make that. I'll call Marvel if I am coming up.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom