DiveTech BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjoe

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
I'm working a LDS and a friend of the owner brought in a brand new BC made by DiveTech to see if we wanted to buy it from him or sell it in the store. I gues he won it in a raffle some where and doesn't need it. We don't carry DiveTech and I've never heard of this brand. However, I really like this BC and I'm thinkg about buying it from this guy. The problem is no one knows what it is worth and I can't find anything on the Web about it.

The BC
weight integrated
D-Rings.
Back inflation
Very durable and streamlined. Looks like it's for Technical diving.

Anyway, if anyone out there has ever heard of DiveTech. Please provide me with any information you have. I currently use a ScubaPro Knighthawlk that I love but this BC would be a good back-up. If I can just figure out what it's worth I can make this guy a reasonable offer for it.

Thanks!

Joe

mrjoe:
Hey everyone.
I'm working a LDS and a friend of the owner brought in a brand new BC made by DiveTech to see if we wanted to buy it from him or sell it in the store. I gues he won it in a raffle some where and doesn't need it. We don't carry DiveTech and I've never heard of this brand. However, I really like this BC and I'm thinkg about buying it from this guy. The problem is no one knows what it is worth and I can't find anything on the Web about it.

The BC
weight integrated
D-Rings.
Back inflation
Very durable and streamlined. Looks like it's for Technical diving.

Anyway, if anyone out there has ever heard of DiveTech. Please provide me with any information you have. I currently use a ScubaPro Knighthawlk that I love but this BC would be a good back-up. If I can just figure out what it's worth I can make this guy a reasonable offer for it.

Thanks!

Joe

It's actually DiveTek and they are made in Gardinia California. DiveTek has made BCs for more than 25 years. They are what we call an OEM manufacturer that makes products for many other small scuba companies and dive centers that want to brand thier own products. The quality is excellent. As to worth -- they are in the $350-$450 range of pricing.

Cheers

I've had one for years. I love mine. It's tough as nails. It's not the fanciest thing in the world but it's rugged as hell. I've never had a single problem with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom