Zeagle ranger for cheap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBADOG82

Reaction score
Hello everyone just had a ? about a store I found its out of orlando Fl and I live in fl it has a Zeagle ranger for $509. new on there website. just wanted to know if anyone has been there or orderd off there website. the website is called scuba world wide sales the store name is called Dive station orlando. This was the best price i could find on the ranger. If anyone has any info or knows of a place that has it cheaper let me know thanks everyone.

SCUBADOG82:
Hello everyone just had a ? about a store I found its out of orlando Fl and I live in fl it has a Zeagle ranger for $509. new on there website. just wanted to know if anyone has been there or orderd off there website. the website is called scuba world wide sales the store name is called Dive station orlando. This was the best price i could find on the ranger. If anyone has any info or knows of a place that has it cheaper let me know thanks everyone.
I sent you a couple of PM's on this. Just went thru the same drill this past week.

Call EZ Scuba in Tampa. 813-887-5712. They will beat ANY advertised price on all Zeagle products. PERIOD. Leisure Pro IS NOT an authorized Zeagle dealer and Zeagle will not honor a warranty on products purchased through LP. I'm not sure about Scuba Toys, but the best thing to do is go to a local shop, try it on, see how it fits an get it right the first time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom