Tusa IQ-700/Nitek Duo downloader driver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tanzer2250

Reaction score
I recently purchased the tusa IQ-700/Nitek Duo downloader, but do not have the driver for it. I am running windows XP. Does anyone have or know where I can get the usb driver? thanks.

ben.

The driver is included with the download, make sure that you uninstall and reinstall the program using the correct number (on the site) for the IQ-700 - This will install the driver. Make sure that the IQ-700 is not hooked to the computer until after the software has been installed. I had the same problem with mine and called TUSA.

Mike

I will give it a try. When I first tried it, I received a message saying essentially that the driver is located on a diskette. Was there anyhting more that you did in locating the driver on the PC?

Ben.

With some help from the great folks at DiveRite, I think I found the driver in the c:/windows/system32/drivers directory. The usbserv.sys driver is located there. When I manually entered the directory during installation, the computer seemed to recognize it, find the driver and complete the installation. I think I need some dive info. to confirm that it actually works. This will be a few weeks. If it does not work, I will update this thread.

I think I may try both the TUSA and the DiveRite logbook programs to see which I like better. Since the computers (IQ-700 and Nitek Duo) are supposed to be the same, I am assuming that I can use either of the logbook software packages.

Are there any differences between the two computers, other than the logos on the cases?

Ben.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom