Instruction book for Casio dep 600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vet4scuba

New
Reaction score
Hi
I am a new guy here, Hope someone can help me out I lost the Instruction book for my Casio DEP 600. The watch works great I have had the battery changed twice and taken It on many dive trips. But I can Not find the booklet. If anyone has it could they send me a copy ???? snail mail or e-mail

Thanks Joe Parisi Salem Ma.
" keep the oceans clean for all to enjoy "

Hi vet4scuba,

I don't know that particular watch, but if you know the module number, the casio website can provide a pdf version.

You might be able to find the module # by checking out the product number.???

Good luck,
Mike

miked:
Hi vet4scuba,

I don't know that particular watch, but if you know the module number, the casio website can provide a pdf version.

You might be able to find the module # by checking out the product number.???

Good luck,
Mike

Yep, just go onto the casio website and they will help you get a pdf version. I went to the site to ask for the manual of my discontinued DEP601 watch a few years back. Took them a day or two but they actually responded my request with the relative attachment.

Good luck!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom