Oasis sherwood service near mid michigan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tagerisatroll

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does anybody know if someone does in shop maintenance on Sherwood first stages near Lansing Michigan?

I think mine got messed up when I left it on my tank, while I was getting my foot stitched up. As I was cleaning my gear and doing my post dive inspections I noticed one of the plugs was leaking air. And while the tank was still hooked to the BCD, when I stowed the gear. I would feel better If I had it check before I used it again as it was a hasty stow and go.

Thanks

Stupid beer bottles.:jpshakehe

Are you sure it was a plug leaking?

Sherwoods have a dry bleed system that lets a little air out will it is pressurized.

Doh yeah I forgot I posted this yeah I took it in to my LDS and they said the same thing. That's exactly what it was.

wetbehindtheear:
i think they lied to you. your reg is screwed. i'll give you $5 + postage for it.

:wink:

LOL I think i'll just throw them in the lake :scubadive over and over again with a bc and a tank attached to them :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom