Converting yoke to DIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveAK

Registered
Reaction score
I have an apeks ATX100 first stage which is currently a yoke reg, and I was wondering if there was a way to change it to a DIN? Im not asking about putting the screw in adapter in a DIN tank that converts the DIN valve so one can use yoke on it. I want to know if you can replace the yoke part of the first stage with a DIN piece?
Thanks

diveAK:
I have an apeks ATX100 first stage which is currently a yoke reg, and I was wondering if there was a way to change it to a DIN? Im not asking about putting the screw in adapter in a DIN tank that converts the DIN valve so one can use yoke on it. I want to know if you can replace the yoke part of the first stage with a DIN piece?
Thanks

Yes you can make that conversion quite easily. The part you need is Apeks Part Number AP-0211/S. This is a conversion kit that completely converts your yoke regulator to DIN. Give me a call at (800) 601-DIVE and I will arrange to get the kit out to you immediately at a great price. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

PhilEllis:
Yes you can make that conversion quite easily. The part you need is Apeks Part Number AP-0211/S. This is a conversion kit that completely converts your yoke regulator to DIN. Give me a call at (800) 601-DIVE and I will arrange to get the kit out to you immediately at a great price. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Is there also a part that converts the DS4 din to a yoke? would you know the part number of that one?

limeyx:
Yes, there is a part. I dont know the number but I had mine converted.

fully converted? not the din-to-yoke adapter? on the apeks uk website there is a product that is just an adapter.

I would like to get 2 yoke to DIN converters for my Zeagle DS-V's

Axua:
fully converted? not the din-to-yoke adapter? on the apeks uk website there is a product that is just an adapter.

yes, fully converted -- just like I'd bought a DIN (which I should have done :)
I *believe* you can just take apart a DS4/DIN and take the DIN part off if your store is nice to you.

limeyx:
yes, fully converted -- just like I'd bought a DIN (which I should have done :)
I *believe* you can just take apart a DS4/DIN and take the DIN part off if your store is nice to you.

I have to order one of those :) Did you guys notice that the AT20 found on the US website comes with a US4 without a swivel turret while the AT20 found in the UK website comes with a swivel turret?

Axua:
I have to order one of those :) Did you guys notice that the AT20 found on the US website comes with a US4 without a swivel turret while the AT20 found in the UK website comes with a swivel turret?

Hmmm, I dont use the 20's, just the 40's and 50's which seem to be the sweet spot pricewise.

Generally I've been avoiding the swivel turret as I like things to stay where I put them.

Axua:

The DIN to Yoke adapter is much cheaper and works just great, I have mine for my self and its working wonderful on my Legend LX.

Eagle Ray.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom