Looking for Chris Wade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulc

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! Can anyone provide me with updated contact info for Chris and Pacific Paradise Divers? We dove with him early this year and I need to contact him, but neither of the phone numbers seem to be working.

Thanks,

Paul

pcrow@REMOVEriorojo.com (please alter email when mailing)

i haven't heard from Chris or Pearl in a while. I did see Mike over a month ago, but he didn't say anything about the shop. Sorry I can't help ya.

I had heard somewhere that they might be moving....did you try their web site or the phone number posted on it?

Chris was operating on Oahu earlier this year. I tried the two numbers I have (including the one on the web site) and both have been disconnected. The web site is still up, but not the "contact us" page. I tried looking up Mike too, but no luck. Maybe someone who knows if (and where) they've moved can give me a clue. I still have some paperwork I need Chris to sign (Nitrox cert.).

When I ran into Mike he was pushing a baby stroller. He, his wife and new baby were out and about. I don't have their number any more. He did say they moved houses, but didn't say anything about the dive shop. You could look up Chris or Mike on: anywho(dot)com. That is the easiest way to look up a number for me. You can just put Hawaii without a city.

I just got his number (new) for someone else. He works at Sea Life Park.

Or call Carol Freeze MD, she has it I think.

Oh really? I thought they left....thanks for the update :wink:

No...JB left him a message as we loaned them some gear when they started the business.

It was his cell, but we did not get a call back about the BCD's. So...maybe they are just busy or maybe the periscope is down.

Back
Top Bottom