AZ for Christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TrojanCatMan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey I am going to be in AZ for christmas and would like to do some diving. Maybe try lake pleasant for the first time. I get in on the 23rd and leave probably on new years. I will be staying in the north scottdale area. I have a solid background of diving in the CA waters, 2 years, 80+ dives, rescue certified, recent CPR/First Aid. Please holler if you are interested in showing me around the AZ diving scene for a few hours one morning.

-Jeremy

Jeremy...would be glad to... We plan a couple dives a month and there are a bunch of us that dive.... the water will be a bit chilly but a 7mm should get you by!!!! Welcome to AZ!!!!

I can do drysuit or 7mm. I usually let air temperature decide... unless that water is 55 or below :). I will shoot you a PM with my email and I will stay in touch as the time approaches!

Thanks!

No problems looking forward to getting some dives in!!!

Jeremy, we can probably meet you at Lake Pleasant sometime during that week, too. We're usually over there once or twice a month. The water temp should be somewhere in the mid 50s. The air temp can be anywhere from 60-80. It's hard to tell in AZ. Bring the dry suit. That's what we'll be in!

Back
Top Bottom